HERE WE GO NOW …
You Know-ish Me … I Said Awhile Back I Was Retiring From Blogging Award Noms. I Have. Nothing’s Changed. Until I Get Another One. This Is It.
So, Here I Am Humbled By The Liebster Award Nomination – And, A Couple Others I’ve Placed On Chill For The Moment – Mumbling On …
My Sincerest Thank You And Appreciation To Christina Kyranis For The Nomination. Check Out Christina Kyranis Relationship Coach at https://ckyranis.com/. Here’s A Sampling Of Her Awesomeness In Writing:
“… Sharing can be a powerful healing tool. Once we can share our feelings we can begin to make room for change. Rather than feeling controlled by our circumstances and negative emotions, we can take back our power and begin to see that we posses the ability to improve.”
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
ANSWERS TO CHRISTINA’S QUESTIONS
- What is your greatest life lesson so far? It’s simple and juvenile … Don’t ever play with matches. Actually, small pumpkins carved into Jack O’Lanterns with a burning candle. I did once and burned the underside of a mattress when I was about 8 or 9. Also, never distrust God. I’ve done it. Didn’t end well for me. Woman’s Scorn. Avoid that at all costs.
- What is your favorite pass time? Writing, foremost. Also, I dance quite a bit by myself, too. I enjoy cooking – the entire process, from planning, shopping, preparing … to serving, eating, enjoying … cleaning up. All of it.
- What has been your greatest challenge in the past month? 1) Lip-synching Bohemian Rhapsody underwater in my bathtub. I got as far as bubbles. 2) Darting Covidiots while shopping for groceries. 3) Writing anything that I wanted to keep and publish.
- What is your ideal romantic relationship look like? An idyllic balance of shared conversation, laughter always, trust in everything, willingness to explore any possibility of the moment and beyond … learning from each other … and fun stuff together: cooking, traveling, sexy time and play dates together. I identify as a Sapiosexual, so intellect rates high on desirability in a prospective romantic partner.
- Share one thing you’ve never shared before about yourself. I’ve never donated blood. I’ve always had an aversion to needles, but slowly over the past couple years, I’ve warmed to the idea and am committed to giving one day.
- What’s your definition of friendship? There’s a small conclave of Good Men that I have been friends – Brothers – with since high school and college. Our bonds, kinship and comradery are unbreakable. Far deeper than trust, honor and respect. It is unknowable in words.
- Which is your best tv series? There have been a few over the years: The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, This Old House.
- What’s your favorite food to eat? 1) A bowl of warm oatmeal prepared with fresh berries, pepitas, chia seeds, ground flax, hemp hearts and Greek yoghurt. 2) Pasta (any style) 3) Fruit
- Chocolate or vanilla? Together, in a soft swirl cone. I believe in Harmony. Flavors blended.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? A balance of both; in certain groups, especially amongst old friends, family, and in social events, I tend to be more of an extrovert. Privately, or with new or unfamiliar company, I may lean toward introvert. I’m happy alone. Content in public.
- What are you most afraid of? Sudden death or dying alone in my sleep. I want to see it. Know it. Not be cheated out of it. I think it’s only fair. And, talk to God in my last moments.
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- According to Ancestry.com, my Spit-Test DNA suggests I’m a Mixed Bag of Tricks: primarily Italian, Polish and Ukrainian, but with enough variety – Scandinavian, French, North African, Iberian, Middle Eastern – to claim World Citizen Status.
- I’m a Pacifist.
- I’m a Sapiosexual.
- I’m a Flexitarian/Reducetarian.
- I’m a Hypo-Christian.
- I’m Happy.
- I’ve Discovered My True Purpose In Life
- I’ve Never Acted My Age.
- I’m presently in between Dilemmas and Conundrums.
- I love Linen.
- I like Cats and Dogs equally, but not always in that order.
- Borden’s Blather https://jborden.com
- Endlesss Rivers https://endless-rivers.com
- GlitzyRitzyMommy https://glitzyritzymommy.com/
- JustPene https://justpene.com/
- LaShawn Uchenna Ani https://thelyfeofshawn.blog/
- Letitgocoach https://letitgocoach.com/
- Grateful Hearts https://newfoundlandhousewifestheology.com
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
- If you were a shape, would you rather be a square, triangle, or circle?
- If you could change your first name, what would you call yourself?
- What does the world need: more love or less hate?
- Have you ever been mistaken for someone else?
- What’s your favorite Car Karaoke song to sing?
- Name one habit you would like to quit.
- How do you like your apples?
- What’s missing in your life?
- Favorite toy as a child?
- Salty or sweet tooth?
- Burial or cremation?